The California Endowment: Center for Healthy Communities, Los Angeles
- Update attendees on the California cancer burden and CDOC's accomplishments to date
- Identify ways attendees can participate in the implementation of California's Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan, 2011-2015
- Welcome and Agenda Review: Daniel Anderson, MD - CDOC Chair
- Opening Remarks*: David F. Veneziano – CEO, ACS, California Division, Inc.
- Highlighting CDOC's Successes – Progress Since the 2009 Stakeholder Meeting: Kurt Snipes, PhD – Chief, CA Department of Public Health; CDOC Vice Chair
- California Cancer Burden: Janet Bates, MD, MPH – California Cancer Registry
- California's Comprehensive Cancer Plan Overview: Shauntay Davis, MPH – Comprehensive Cancer Control Program Director
- Collaborative Advocacy*:
- Cancer Plan Priority Objectives – Overview & Presentations*: Karin Hohman, RN, MBA – Strategic Health Concepts and Leslie Given, BA, MPA – Strategic Health Concepts
- Cancer Plan Priority Objectives - Implementation and Breakout Sessions*
Note: some presentations (*) did not have PowerPoint slides. Break-out session notes and next steps will be shared when final. To access the state cancer plan, click: California's Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan, 2011-2015.